Friday 16 November 2012

Christmas Gift Tags

Hello,

Today I'm sharing a little Christmas gift tag project that I'm working on - they're not quite finished yet, and actually, the home-made Cranberry Infused Vodka they'll be attached to isn't quite ready either!

I decided to test my caligraphy skills and do a spot of fancy writing to start with:


After perfecting my text with pencil (this took a little while!), I just went over it with a black ink fine-liner pen:


At the moment, I find myself really into good old-fashioned brown paper for backing etc:





This paper, along with other Helz Cuppleditch Special Delivery collection items, can be purchased here. This is what I did with mine:


Finally (well, not really finally, since they're not quite finished!) I backed the labels with some good cardstock in green, and added some sparkle in the form of DecoArt Glamour Dust, after stamping with one of the tiny little star stamps from the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Jar stamp set:



Once I've finished the vodka (it needs to rest in the fridge for a week!), I'll finish up the tags and add them to the bottles with this lovely twine:


And there you have it, some home-made Christmas gifts ready to go! Pics to follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.