Monday 24 September 2012

Helz Cuppleditch Special Delivery!

Hello!

I'm back from my little holiday to France (La Rochelle) now, and am excited to announce that the full "Special Delivery" Christmas 2012 range from Helz Cuppleditch is now available to buy over at www.artsanddesigns.com !

Here are a few of my favourites from the range:


Above is the gorgeous "Presents" glitter sticker set, featuring my favourite cute little penguin there.

These lovely wooden ornaments have been left bare for you to embellish however you like! I've got plans to smother one or two of those snowflakes in glitter!
...my favourite penguin again, this time in clear stamp form. He really is a cutie - can't wait to use him on my Christmas cards this year!

This Washi Tape is such a great idea - so easy to use on your Christmas cards or scrapbook pages, with no mess.

Finally, I love this:

Gorgeous mini pegs! I'm picturing a winter washing line here, maybe with Santa's red suit pinned up...quite an ambitious project maybe!

Thanks for stopping by at this busy time of year!

Julie x

www.artsanddesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.