Thursday 13 December 2012

Something Completely Different...

Hello! I don't know about you, but I'm pretty keen now on having a rest from Christmas organizing...Although that is not really going to happen until it's all over!

Today I'm sharing a little side project I've been working on - some little crochet creatures for my baby's cot mobile (the baby isn't actually born yet, but you can't be too prepared right?), which we plan to make ourselves somehow...

So here they are:




Yep, they're amigurumi jellyfish! I just made them up as I went along. I've got 2 more to do I think. which will go around the outside of the mobile, then I plan to make an Octopus for the centre! Still a fair bit to do, and the baby will be born in January (or hopefully a wee bit sooner!)

Thanks for checking out my blog :)

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.